Tuesday, May 24, 2011

of exercising things

Well today I was using a bit of my lunch hour on good o' me and decided to cruise the WW website, see if I could go back to the regular points and such.
While I didn't find that I did however find a graph that spans the almost year I've been doing weight watchers. It was very motivating seeing where I started and where I am now. Even the ups and downs of the last few months didn't look so overwhelming when measured against the 230 pounds I was at the beginning.
Nothing like seeing where you came from to help you lift you out of a slump.
Today after work I shopped, cooked dinner watched some TV with the monkey and went out for a walk. I did 30 minutes of walking and 15 minutes of weights when I got home. I feel good, not as lethargic as I had been feeling... After all one of the main reasons I joined WW is because I wasn't being the person I wanted to be and I wasn't spending the quality time I wanted to spend with my daughter.
Here is to almost a year of loving me and my family and working toward the woman, mother and wife I want to be...CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment