Wednesday, May 11, 2011

:(

I couldn't even think of a title for this post. This past week was rough my best friend lost her mommy so there was the emotional eating combined by the fact that her family is all about southern cooking.
Nothing like losing someone who is younger than your parents to take you down a downward spiral of emotional eating. Facing my parent's mortality seemed to be the topic this last month...ugh!
I'm at 204.2 which means I am lugging around 2.2 lbs of fried chicken, green beans, cake, lengua(cow tongue that my daddy made), pasta salad, egg rolls, chicken fried rice and all kinds of other goodies!
Looking back at all I ate, it's a wonder it was only 2.2 lbs!
Hope you all have a blessed week, this weekend we enroll our little monkey in Pre-K and she is so excited for August that she is already making a list of things she wants to take for snack time. (She is our only child, so she has no frame of reference, but she learned about snack time from my 8 year old cousin.)
This weekend we also go to PBR (rodeo), I was raised in Texas and rodeo just runs through my veins. I'm excited to go, it will be just Daddy, my three sisters, my cousin and myself. Should be tons of fun!

2 comments:

  1. It has most certainly been a rough week Kim but we must gracefully lift our heads straighten our backs a take that first step forward. Today is the first day of a new week, what is one thing you can do today to make yourself feel better? The one bit of advice I have for you is: Enjoy the rodeo... just be sure to track ;) I <3 YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love, I did a weigh in this morning and was at 203.6, so not too shabby...
    My dinner from last night was really good and my salad during lunch was amazing...need to start taking pictures of my food again!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete