Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Day!

Hello all,
Well tons of things are going on, but this morning I lost another pound! I am at 202 but considering I was 205 a few weeks ago, I'll take it with arms wide open!
Today while I was inputting my whole pound lost "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble was playing and so now ladies and gents, for your viewing pleasure I present:


I have loved Mr. Buble for years, and I'm sure that if he ever knew me, we would make the best of buds! (Now, I will pretend I didn't just sound like a total stalker and move on!)
I have a few sad posts coming, again, not because y'all want to know about them, but just because I need to throw them out there to help heal...

2 comments:

  1. Yay you're back :D You write your little heart out girlfriend & I promise I'll listen ;) I miss you lots & will hopefully talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Nice to catch up for a minute today, now if only we weren't on opposite work schedules!

    ReplyDelete