Saturday, June 19, 2010

Portion Control

Today I was very active, spent most of the day outside having a yard sale and the rest of the time inside practicing portion control. I have a few anal retentive tendencies so I opened the bag of veggie chips that I love and I separated it into portion controlled baggies. Now all I have to do is go pick up a bag and know exactly how many points are in it. Which reminds me, I forgot to track the baggy I ate with avocado.
Speaking of AR tendencies, this whole tracking of what you eat, and being able to do it from my Blackberry is AWESOME! I know exactly what goes into my mouth and it is helping me find better alternatives to what I thought was healthy. I've noticed I am more aware of nutritional labels and portion size. I shall call it a day now, night everyone.
Oh and Happy Father's Day to Daddy, my love, and all the men out there who parent.

1 comment: