Monday, June 21, 2010

Exercise never felt so good

This past week I have been adding a little more activity here and there and today I went for a walk/jog. By the way, when we left the house jogging was no where in the plan but after walking for about 25 minutes I decided to end with a bang. My monkey LOVED the fresh air and watching the ducks at the neighborhood lake. When we got back home she said I was a stinky mommy and asked if I had gone pee pee because my booty was wet. Coming from anyone else I would have been offended but from my little monkey I take it as a compliment and sign of a job well done.
Also, I spoke to my beloved about my weight and I must say that man keeps surprising me, he is so supportive and proud of my progress.
So here is the break down:
230ish starting weight (the scale was wonky so I shall never know)
223.6 last Wednesday
I know I've lost some more because some pants my mother begged me to stop wearing a couple of months ago fit this morning and I was able to put my hands in my pockets and walk, that was a great accomplishment for me!
See you guys on Wednesday when I reveal this weeks weight, and I have decided that even if I gain certain weeks I shall post that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment