you kick my ass, you laugh and taunt me, and yet I keep coming back for more. If you and I were dating I would have dumped your ass MONTHS ago! However, since thanks to you I can start to feel my hip bone again, I will forgive you and keep meeting with you in the mornings. I won't ask that you take it easy on me, but please remember that I have to go up a flight of stairs to get to my office.
Sincerely,
this poor sore soul
So Sunday morning I woke up early did a little Total Gym and left it at that.
This morning I woke, did it for 20 minutes and it kicked my booty! Not only that though, it gave me all kinds of energy! I have done so much today! I cleaned my car during my lunch time. (For those that haven't seen my car, that in itself was a HUGE accomplishment! It took 20 min of digging through layers of junk, one half eaten chicken wing, a grocery bag full of trash AND a big shopping bag (the kind you get when you buy pillows!) full of trash.) The difference was sooooo HUGE that my 3 year old congratulated me on my accomplishment! Not only did I clean my car, I also did my homework, baked a lasagna from scratch (minus making the sauce) and did a little shopping. ALL IN ONE DAY, this much stuff usually takes either the weekend or a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment