Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Honeymoon is over...

Now on for the fun stuff! Well we are back from our honeymoon, we never did make it to the gym but we walked around some (and by some I mean crossing the street to go eat). It was an amazing experience and El Salvador is a beautiful country, at least what I was allowed to see.
I tried to weigh in on Wednesday as usual but the hotel didn't have a digital scale so all I know is that I was in the 200 range.
I weighed in on Sunday morning and I was 200 and this morning during weigh in I was 197.6. So even though we I didn't watch what I ate, just my portion sizes I didn't blow up like a blimp and I'm still on track.
I think I have come to the decision to lose another 30 lbs then evaluate if that is where I want to stay or if I should keep going.
These next 30 though, I know will be slower than the first 30 and I'm ok with that.
The holidays are upon us, I wish everyone nothing but blessings and yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment