Wednesday, October 6, 2010

UGH! My quest continues

So last night I did a Tuesday night freak out weigh in...because all those that know me know that patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to me. Well it said 206 after dinner, went down to 202 after night time routine and down to 198 right before bed. I, of course was all excited, I texted Iza and my love about the wonders of the last few moments and how excited I was about this morning.
Fast forward to this morning I weighed in it was 201.2 and because I'm so anal I went back and tried again and 202.2 not what i expected! So I put my big girl panties on and registered 202.2. I will say I'm glad that I lost some but I put in over 50, yes 50, activity points for 0.6 pounds! I have two weeks before my birthday and I will be 199!
I'm off to my cave with my cup of coffee in hand...did I tell you guys I'm leaving carbonated drinks in hopes it will help me achieve my goals...so coffee will once more become my best friend...goodbye to my 2 daily coke zero's...

No comments:

Post a Comment