Do you all see this?! Check me out and my curves. Last week I did end up going to the beach and came back the evening before weigh in, yikes!
However, I'm very happy to report that while I didn't lose more I did get back to the 215.6 that I was, so those .6 lbs are gone!
That was through no small effort, my family doesn't have to take care of their weight so they chose places that had "Carolina dinner buffets". That is code for fried, so I ordered some seasoned salmon, a salad, and asked the nice waitress if I could bring in my coke zero. My meal was $4 cheaper than everyone else and my kiddie ate for free so it was win win all around. OH, and as a side note I just about fit in my bathing suit, I just had to wear some shorts with it to accommodate a couple sneaky rolls...
This week I went grocery shopping and only shopped the perimeter of the store. I had heard JoDee Messina did that when she was losing weight. Well, the perimeter, with the exception of boil in the bag whole grain rice and salsa verde, what can I say, I want to lose weight but not my "semi-homemade" ways.
This week I'm getting ready for my monkeys 3rd birthday party. I'm working the menu to suit me and satisfy none WWers, so I'm baking her cake with the low fat switches I made on the cupcakes and getting me a middle piece that has no fondant.
See you all soon!
Oh and sorry for the clutter in the living room, it was the week before school and the living room was ground zero!
ReplyDelete